Hello

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPlucasquiles23 3 weeks ago

I have a deck that has 16 energies (4 darks 4metal 7psychic 1 normal) 20 trainers and 

pokemons:

2 normal

5 metal

7 darks

10 psychic 

Whats the first weakness you can find in my deck structure ? Is the diversification (4 types of pokemon) a problem ?

User
MASTERMajora 3 weeks ago

Hello! You absolutely can build decks with four different types and succeed. However, these kinds of decks are few and far between. This is most likely because the mroe types you have, the less consistant your deck will be. That's why two or one-type decks are a lot more common.

I can't tell you if your specific deck has any major flaws since you didn't show me your full deck list. If you do upload that, I'll be more than happy to help you improve it in any way I can!

I will also say that 16 Energies in one deck is an awful lot. You might find yourself Bricking a lot, which means you'll have a hand full of just Energy and you won't be able to do anything with it. Most of my powerful decks range between 7-11 Energy cards. Of course, there are always exceptions!

User
Eminginjo 3 weeks ago

what do you mean by 1 normal energy? Anyway:

If you are gonna make a multi-typed deck, you should consider these things:
Energy Search (Crown Zenith) : this can let you find specific energies
Energy Loto (Astral Radiance) : a gamble for specific energy cards, like who doesn't want this
Luminous Energy (Paldea Evolved) : basically so important, you can literally have any energy types with one energy!
dragon types: like it helps