Designing a Wholesome Deck

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPOofMcOoferson 1 month ago

I've been planning on making some sort of "wholesome" (optimally expanded) deck that surrounds around the idea of having cards and moves that mutually benefit both players in the game. It should still be made with an attempt at winning in mind, but in a way that serves both players simultaneously, hence the name "wholesome".

I'm well aware making such a deck and expecting to win is kida dumb in the first place, but I feel like having a deck like this would be pretty funny to run, especially in the offchance that you do somehow manage to still win despite basically helping your opponent the whole time. 

However, at the moment I am at a loss for finding any cards that contain such uses as they seem few and far between (I wonder why). I know mutually beneficial cards exist and I already have some in mind, but I have yet to figure out if there are enough out there to justify making a deck surrounding them.

While I would optimally like to make an expanded deck, I am open to the idea of an unlimited deck if there aren't enough cards in expanded to make a deck, so suggestions for what I could include in the deck would be greatly appreciated.

User
happydays 1 month ago

there are a few cards that let your opponent draw aswell as having a low pokemon count so they draw then use gengar mimikyu tag team that might work