Card missing in database?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPCalnadian 1 year ago

Hi,

I am a new user and I was looking for a tool to build decks online and this site seems to be a really great resource for just that thing!  Unfortunatley the main attacker card I want to base my deck around seems to be missing from the database.

The card I cannot seem to find is a Sword and Shield Promo card - Pikachu Vmax SWSH286 -.  Not sure how to request a card to be added to the deck builder card database or if they even can be.

Thanks!

User
OPCalnadian 1 year ago

Looks like the Pikachu V SWSH285 is also missing. Which is the V I'd pair the above card with.  

Thx.

User
cyborg001100000011000000111001 1 year ago - Edited: 1 year ago

I've noticed certain Crown Zeniths are missing, such as Oricorio, Comfey, Ditto (Numel) and Entei V, or the promo versions of Koraidon and Miraidon from the ETBs. I know they have basic art versions in other sets, but I'm trying to keep an accurate collection list. The Kids WB cards are also missing.

User
Octowen 1 year ago

Yeah and this Pikachu VMAX actually has completely different attacks so it's not like you could play a different version of it.

User
williamshane 3 months ago

It seems like the Pikachu V SWSH285 is indeed missing as well. My recommendation for a partner for the aforementioned card is the V....   basketball stars

User
swew33 1 week ago

In Canada, businesses are required to charge and remit GST on taxable supplies gst calculator bc. By using a GST calculator, businesses can adhere to GST laws and accurately determine the GST amount for each transaction, thereby ensuring compliance.

User
Angel173 1 week ago

I'm not also sure about this. Keep sharing! iron works boston