Deck Suggestions

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPSpruceBringsteen 1 year ago - Edited: 1 year ago

Hey, 

So I am just starting off creating a deck and I wanted to go with fighting. This is what I have so far but it seems like I keep losing most of the time. If anyone can offer some suggestions on how to enhance my deck, that would be awesome.

https://pokemoncard.io/api/url-shorten/ePw

User
MasterAug117 1 year ago - Edited: 1 year ago

I'd recommend streamlining your deck. It is easier to get the pieces you need/want if you play four copies of one card. Especially for pokemon. Try lowering the energy as well and adding more trainers that help you search for the pieces that you want. It is great to have plenty of energy but too much will clog your hand and leave you at a disadvantage against your opponent. Let me know if this helps! 

User
OPSpruceBringsteen 1 year ago

Awesome! Thank you for the tips!

User
roccy86 1 year ago - Edited: 1 year ago

TBH, Id take out either the Regirocks or the Rampardos line, and put in a 2 hisuian decidueye v and 2 vmax. Also like AUG said you should add thinners like cynthia, professor's research, and search cards instead of the immense amount of energy. Brooklet Hill is another card that might go well for ur deck instead of ur other stadium, it bassically is regirock but it stays on the field longer and doesnt count as an attack. Solid deck idea tho

User
OPSpruceBringsteen 1 year ago
roccy86:

TBH, Id take out either the Regirocks or the Rampardos line, and put in a 2 hisuian decidueye v and 2 vmax. Also like AUG said you should add thinners like cynthia, professor's research, and search cards instead of the immense amount of energy. Brooklet Hill is another card that might go well for ur deck instead of ur other stadium, it bassically is regirock but it stays on the field longer and doesnt count as an attack. Solid deck idea tho

Thank you Rocc! I will make these adjustment and see how it goes. Great advise!

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Solrock and Lunatuna deck op nowadays and cheap. Have a good day.