Hello new to game, looking for info on a deck

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPGeonerd 2 years ago

Hello all,

I am fairly new to pokemon TCG, i mostly play online version. I was up against a deck in standard play that I would love to know more about. I cant remember the specifics of all the cards but it had Inteleon rapid strike sniping my bench, a floatzel to recylce crushing hammers, Octillery to pull cards and some other trianers i cant remember. 

It was super fun to watch them strip me of my energy and just troll me. Was wondering if anyone knew of this deck. Ive been trying to search for it and havent found it. 

Thank you!

User
Nichibo 2 years ago

It's seems a strange control deck but usually they dont play inteleon nor octillary maybe is just a water box type (with ice calyrex) with some disruption card. 

if you're new in the game i would reccomend to not play any sort of control deck cause theyre really difficult to play but if you want to know more you can find a "normal" control deck in the tournament deck or check floatzel control (i have did one or too control deck if you want to check some list without to much effort). 

User
John Stone 1 year ago

Pokemon Radical Red game is the best pokemon game