Pokemon Go *The game that got everyone to go outside*

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OP0njii 1 year ago

For those poekmon go players out there whats your best catch? I'll go first, hundred IV meltan. OR we could go with the hundo gyrados too. Don't judge I'm only like level 36 so it's nothing too crazy yet.

User
Octowen 11 months ago

I love my 4-star Mewtwo, but Melmetal is really fun and strong too. I'm not a big Gyarados person on GO, there have been too many Magikarp events for it to be hard to get a max CP hundo (or even shundo) Gyarados.

User
OP0njii 11 months ago

Yeah I see what you mean I actually have caught a hundo gyrados. It was actually caught at my house which made it 10x better

User
Adamantite 11 months ago

I can't stand that they increased the prices in the poke coin shop so much! I couldn't get enough coins anyway with the daily/1 pokemon limit they added of 50 coins.

User
OP0njii 11 months ago

Yeah I understand it's super frustrating wiht the increase in prices and all of that. Like the whole community has got so many people together and they still refuse to make changes. Honestly everyone should just delete the app until they make changes. That in my opinion would be the only way for them to listen is if we boycott the game.

User
Adamantite 10 months ago

But who really wants to stop? Would it work even?