What deck (besides mew) will survive rotation 2023?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPComfeyPillows 1 year ago

So I am predicting anything Arceus based, but does anyone have a specific deck with Arceus? I think anything with a Fighting type such as Hisuian Decidueye, Galarian Zapdos, or something else. I'm thinking that Decidueye Vstar will be good die to all the Lightning decks. Decidueye is probably better than Zapdos V due to the fact that EX cards will be more presant, so it's ability can either be countered by Path to the Peak, or just not running any Vs

So, Arceus Box deck? Lugia, Lost Box, and Regis will drop tiers. ArcDura, and ArcGoodra will become weaker due to hyper potion rotating.Palkia will become weaker because of Inteleon engine, and capatious bucket rotating. Palkia has lightning weakness, so it will become less present to the meta.

Mew can be countered easily by running 1, or even 2 drapion to ensure that it will be beaten in 2 turns.

What would this deck look like in April? Let me know, so I can stock up on cards. (Already have Arceus line)

User
ThirdMoon12 1 year ago

idk what will survive tbh i think goodra vstar will find another way to become good, i play a post rotation goodra deck using zamazents v/star