I'm looking for suggestions on my deck

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPtatertot2035 1 year ago

I will paste my deck below but the main goal of the deck is to use cards and abilities to get as many energies out as possible and basically play solitaire with them.  I have Zacian V's ability to help get an energy or 2 in the early game when I don't want to be attacking with an inkay or a ralts.   And I have Shadow Rider Calyrex Vmax as a huge powerhouse.  But the main thing that made me want to build this deck to begin with was I had 2 copies of Gardevoir from Black and white next destinies that doubles the energy I get out my psychic energies, doubling the power of all of my cards that synergize with having a ton of energy like Zacian V and Mew V as well as a Mewtwo-Ex.  I don't have more than one copy of a lot of the V cards but I'm trying to get more, I am very open to suggestions for what I could take out and put in. I don't have a lot of the meta support cards like Raihan or Quick ball but I'm trying to expand my collection with more updated stuff so any suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 2 Cresselia CRE 64

* 2 Inkay FLI 50

* 1 Mew CEL 11

* 1 Mew V DAA 69

* 1 Mewtwo-EX BKT 158

* 3 Ralts CRE 59

* 1 Shadow Rider Calyrex V PR-SW 131

* 1 Zacian V CEL 16

* 3 Kirlia LTR 124

* 2 Malamar FLI 51

* 2 Gardevoir NXD 57

* 1 Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX ASR 234

##Trainer Cards - 20

* 1 Old Cemetery CRE 147

* 3 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122

* 2 Pokémon Center Lady GEN 68

* 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119

* 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123

* 2 Fog Crystal CRE 140

* 2 Escape Rope BUS 114

##Energy - 20

* 20 Psychic Energy HS 119

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

User
Pokémon Pro 1 year ago
tatertot2035:

I will paste my deck below but the main goal of the deck is to use cards and abilities to get as many energies out as possible and basically play solitaire with them.  I have Zacian V's ability to help get an energy or 2 in the early game when I don't want to be attacking with an inkay or a ralts.   And I have Shadow Rider Calyrex Vmax as a huge powerhouse.  But the main thing that made me want to build this deck to begin with was I had 2 copies of Gardevoir from Black...

User
HeadbuttTantrum 1 year ago

Have you tried Evolving skies Eldegoss? And I recommend adding professor's research/Marnie and Boss's orders. And you need ways to get your Pokémon! 2 fog crystals is a bit on the lower side. Try quick ball or evolution incense. Have fun building this deck!

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Not good i think

User
Cake 1 year ago

I'd suggest adding professors research or a couple of marnies

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

basic answer

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

mehmeh meh

User
Octowen 1 year ago

Basic but good, your deck can stall out if you don't have those.