What is the most fun type of deck to play?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPWeedle 1 year ago

Personally I think its a healing deck or a single prize deck thats really not in the meta. For example, I recently made a few Dracozolt decks (most recent one on this website is called Trap of Sparks) and I find it so much more fun to play than meta decks like mew and arceus. What do you guys like to play?

User
arelios 1 year ago
Weedle:

Personally I think its a healing deck or a single prize deck thats really not in the meta. For example, I recently made a few Dracozolt decks (most recent one on this website is called Trap of Sparks) and I find it so much more fun to play than meta decks like mew and arceus. What do you guys like to play?

I think my favourite is still spread decks (all bench, not the 1/2 bench only).  Still love Weezing/Tapu Koko until now although they already rotated. Just hoping that Pokemon release another spread Pokemon that can compete in the format.

User
OPWeedle 1 year ago

Yes, I would definitely agree about spread decks, the only thing i really dont like is the decks where every game is the same like mew vmax i guess

User
Karukiari 1 year ago

Single prize decks, especially Rapid Strike Malamar. Seeing a 120 hp mon taking down a 300+ hp vmaxes is so satisfying. 

User
OPWeedle 1 year ago

yh 100%

User
Riperillaboom 1 year ago

I mean yeah, but like... ADP

;)

User
PikaRomPro 1 year ago

For me it's wierd janky rouge decks... seeing tool drop pachi or a random lapras murder mew vmax is absolute comedy.

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Mew maybe

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Good job

User
PokeMaster63 1 year ago

I like to play non tier-1 meta decks where you can do tons of damage, like Alcremie VMAX. For competion, I am trying to collect cards for a Zacian VSTAR Ddeck. The V and VSTAR in that deck are individualy better than some VMAX's

User
PokeMaster63 1 year ago

Why don't people use Adaman more for steel type decks?

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

They dont like him maybe

User
Cake 1 year ago

I prefer decks that benefit more from positional switches, rather than those that require me to take a 3 minute turn to load up on cards and place energy. Any deck that has the potential for a quick game is something I enjoy to play with and against.

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Meh meh

User
bigmikey696969 1 year ago

I enjoy just about any deck that can be useful without having to take turns that require you to active 6 different abilities and play 5+ item cards 😆

User
ln71000634 1 year ago

so far, mew vmax has been my favorite, but maybe that's just because it's sooooo stacked 

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

GgGgGg

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Fun fun fun

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

Lost origin op

User
SoroSorrow 1 year ago

My favorite kind of deck is where you can control the amount of damage you do. You don't always have to do max damage, there are times when doing less damage is the right thing to do