What is the most fun type of deck to play?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPWeedle 2 weeks ago

Personally I think its a healing deck or a single prize deck thats really not in the meta. For example, I recently made a few Dracozolt decks (most recent one on this website is called Trap of Sparks) and I find it so much more fun to play than meta decks like mew and arceus. What do you guys like to play?

arelios 2 weeks ago

Weedle:

Personally I think its a healing deck or a single prize deck thats really not in the meta. For example, I recently made a few Dracozolt decks (most recent one on this website is called Trap of Sparks) and I find it so much more fun to play than meta decks like mew and arceus. What do you guys like to play?

I think my favourite is still spread decks (all bench, not the 1/2 bench only).  Still love Weezing/Tapu Koko until now although they already rotated. Just hoping that Pokemon release another spread Pokemon that can compete in the format.

OPWeedle 2 weeks ago

Yes, I would definitely agree about spread decks, the only thing i really dont like is the decks where every game is the same like mew vmax i guess

Karukiari 2 weeks ago

Single prize decks, especially Rapid Strike Malamar. Seeing a 120 hp mon taking down a 300+ hp vmaxes is so satisfying. 

OPWeedle 1 week ago

yh 100%

Riperillaboom 1 week ago

I mean yeah, but like... ADP

;)