How to beat mew VMAX

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPGreninja rox 😝😝😝 2 years ago

How to beat mew VMAX, would Marnie work? Maybe some boss's orders? Should I boss up the Genesect or the mew (if it's on their bench)... maybe trying to attack really fast using rapid strike? I'm playing Rayquaza VMAX and it's rapid strike so that might help...

User
arelios 2 years ago

I think if you are playing Rayquaza VMAX you need to do an OHKO as fast as you can. Arceus VSTAR also softens Mew VMAX to a certain point so I think you can do a fast 2-turn KO in the early turn (turn 2-3/3-4). Flaaffy is also important because you want to recycle your energy back again. That's what I can think of if you are playing Rayquaza VMAX.

User
Vinim40 2 years ago

yeah but you also have to keep in mind that sometimes rayquaza vmax decks will give u a hard time setting up. and mew vmax is quick set up

User
PikaRomPro 1 year ago

might geniuenly be an impossible matchup to be fair

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

I think only with pray :D

User
Cake 1 year ago

As others have said lol, prayer may be the best here! Solid draws and a head start on building your counter is what you can hope for lol. Or someone using the deck that isn't too familiar with it. 

User
BeezyBoofer 1 year ago

Thoughts and prayers fasho !!

User
BeezyBoofer 1 year ago

With a Mew Vmax build yourself, brotha 

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

hhahaha

User
Thulkor 1 year ago

yo yo yo

User
ComfeyPillows 1 year ago

Simple! Add 1-2 Drapion V from Lost Origins to counter Mew due to weakness.

It's ability lets you attack for free if the opponent has 4 fusion strike, rapid strike, or single strike pokemon in play.