Lucario and Meowstic Draw Showdown
Quick Description : A stable fighting and psychic deck with a bunch of Pokemons who's moves can be devastating if used correctly and trainers that supports and helps you get the cards you need more quickly.
Strategies and Tips :
- Have as many cards as possible in your hand to use Meowstic's "Hand Kinesis"
- If you get an Espurr in your starting hand, avoid attacking with it or putting it into your bench until you get a Meowstic, another Espurr, or Mew V * Mew V is not necessary for this deck, any basic psychic Pokemon with high HP or damage, or any other psychic V Pokemon is good for replacing Mew V *
- Any chance you get to draw cards, (i.e. with a trainer or a Pokemon move), use it.
- If you have a Riolu in your hand, put it into your bench and add energies to it while it's in the bench, although watch out for opponent's cards that damage benched Pokemons.
- If you have Lucario in your hand and a Riolu in your bench, don't evolve the Riolu while it's in the bench, instead, wait until it's active and then evolve it * Lucario's ability, "Stance", prevents all damage and effects done to Lucario until your next turn, so it's better to evolve while Riolu is active *
- Pokemons such as Solrock, Sawk, Lycanroc, Rhydon, and Banette can be used to attack during the beginning of the game or to defend your main attackers such as Lucario and Meowstic. They can also be used to make tempo to draw cards.
- Try protecting your Meowstic and Lucario as much as you can with trainers or other cards.
Feedback : This is the 1st deck I have ever made for Pokemon TCG and it will be of great help you give me some tips and better card options to improve my deck, thank you ;)
Other Decks on pokemoncard.io
Master Duel Cost Breakdown
Export to Image
Export to List
Price Deck from
Total Estimated Deck Price:
This tool attempts to find the lowest Market Price for each card on .
Prices not found for the following cards:
Download Deck images
This will download all images used in this deck and zip them up for you. This is done on your computer and could take a minute or so to complete so please do not close the page.