Single Strike Urshifu VMAX

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPNocruor0 3 weeks ago

I managed to do some card digging to do a recreation of sorts for a Single Strike Urshifu VMAX. But i'm trying to test improvement ideas and could use
suggestions. I couldn't find any single strike houndour/houndoom

Koraidon EX it can dig out 3 energies early on (i could not find stone energy that boosts damage)
Bibarel Brilliant Stars: draws getting cards into the hand Energy Recycle that bring 5 energy into the deck
Single Strike Mustard: Places a Single Strike onto the bench but it needs to be your last card in hand

I think Supporter Bea could be very risky, hoping for plenty of discarded energies.

User
OPNocruor0 2 weeks ago

My current list (unlimited format old and new i was unsure adding koraidon for now)

https://pokemoncard.io/deck/single-strike-urshifu-v-mix-88557

User
AntBoy268 2 weeks ago

Hello! I'd love to help, but it seems your deck was set to private. Bea can be a good idea since you can wait until you discard energy. Koraidon is a very good ex (I have a Miraidon and it's very helpful) and Pokémon that draw cards are also very good. If you need suggestions, I think a base SW/SH Cinccino is a good Pokémon as not only does it draw cards as an Ability, it also attaches Energy from your Discard pile to your Benches Pokémon. I hope this helped! :)

User
AntBoy268 2 weeks ago

Also I love your pfp lol :)

User
OPNocruor0 2 weeks ago

Its for a primarina themed card. Poor thing hasn't gotten a new cards for years...no single prizers or V cards

Its a simple card.

Primerina HP 300 or 280

When you play this card from your hand to evolve a pokemon, you may heal 30 damage from one of one of your other pokemon

Sparkling Aria: Base damage is 100 + 40 each pokemon on the owners bench